Thursday, 11 October 2012

Our New Light Table!

We introduced our new light table to the students today and were amazed by their enthusiasm and what they created.  The light table invites children to experiment with light. The light source shines underneath the children's faces from below rather than above and creates a new relationship with light. This is a new way to perceive light.


This is our new light table.


Below are some images of the students' creative expression and discoveries at the light table.

O:  "I make a people and I put two hands."



A:  "We made different kind of colours.
We put all of the stones on the different colours and
we saw the stones were changing colours."




F:  "I can make green.  Yellow and blue make green."



Z: "I made the sky, the stars in the night time."


We cannot wait to see what else our students create at our new light table!


No comments:

Post a Comment